Ambition Training Institute lawfully collects personal information that is necessary for the business to function. The information collected and held will depend upon the products and services requested and may include but not limited to:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Cultural Background (indigenous)
- To establish and maintain the relationship to Ambition Training
- To provide the products and services requested fromÂ Ambition Training and other learning providers in which you enrol or apply to enrol
- To administer and manage those products and services
- To comply with Commonwealth and State Government laws and regulations including the Education (General Provisions) Act 2006 and the Education (Queensland Studies Authority) Act and Regulation 2002 where applicable.
We will not disclose any information that we gather about our staff or students to any other third party.Â We use the information collected only for the services we provide.Â No staff or student information is shared with another organisation unless required by Commonwealth and State Government authorities and agencies.Â If staff or student information is required by a third party we will obtain written consent from the relevant staff or student prior to release of any information. Should staff or students seek access to their information, they will be asked to supply their name, date of birth and address as identification before this can occur.
Access to student personal information is available on application through the Administration Team of Ambition Training.Â Access to personal information will be controlled at all times. A person requesting the information will be accompanied for the entire time they are in possession of their personal information by the Administration Team of Ambition Training.
If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by replying to an email with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the email subject line.